JUNE 22: Summer Sweets
DATE: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
TIME: 6:00-8:00pm, doors open at 5:45pm EST.
This is a hands-on workshop where guests learn the basics of cookie decorating and go home with their very own decorated cookies!
Kim from SweetSide of the South is thrilled to offer a Summer Sweets themed cookie decorating class at Piecewise Coffee Co in Cayce on Wednesday, June 22, 2022. In this 2-hour class, Kim will teach attendees how to decorate five cookies with royal icing. No experience is necessary! Boxes will be provided for students to safely transport their treats home to share (or not to share -- it's up to you!)
You will practice basic piping and flooding techniques and will go home with five beautifully decorated themed cookies (as shown) PLUS...
- Personalized name tag cookie
- Royal Icing recipe
- Roll-out sugar cookie recipe
HURRY! LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!
GROUP DISCOUNTS: We do offer a discount for groups of 8 (each table holds 8 seats). Buy 7 seats and the 8th is free! Simply add 8 seats/tickets to the cart and the discount will be applied automatically.
Some Additional Info:
- All sales are final. If you cannot make the event after purchase, you may transfer the ticket to someone else for this event only.
- Event is for individuals 10+, and for paying participants only (no guests please). No sharing. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket.
- Refreshments are not provided; however, you are welcome to bring a beverage or snack for yourself or to share with your table.
- Please direct any questions to Kim Atwood at firstname.lastname@example.org