JULY 26: LAKE LIFE
DATE: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
TIME: 6:00-8:00pm, doors open at 5:45pm EST.
This is a hands-on workshop where guests learn the basics of cookie decorating and go home with their very own decorated cookies!
Kim from SweetSide of the South is thrilled to offer a "Lake Life" themed cookie decorating class at Piecewise Coffee Co in Cayce on Tuesday, July 26, 2022. In this 2-hour class, Kim will teach attendees how to decorate five cookies with royal icing. No experience is necessary! Boxes will be provided for students to safely transport their treats home to share (or not to share -- it's up to you!)
You will practice basic piping and flooding techniques and will go home with five beautifully decorated themed cookies (as shown) PLUS...
- Personalized name tag cookie
- Royal Icing recipe
- Roll-out sugar cookie recipe
HURRY! LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Please email us for information on private events and/or group classes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Additional Info:
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges available. If you cannot make the event after purchase, you may transfer the ticket to someone else for this event only.
- Event is appropriate for individuals ages 8+. Event is for paying participants only (no guests please). No sharing. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket.
- Refreshments are not provided; however, you are welcome to bring a beverage or snack for yourself or to share with your table.
- Please direct any questions to Kim Atwood at email@example.com