DECEMBER 6: Merry Christmas!
DATE: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
TIME: 6:00-8:00pm, doors open at 5:45pm EST.
This is a hands-on workshop where guests learn the basics of cookie decorating and go home with their very own decorated cookies!
Kim from SweetSide of the South is thrilled to offer a "Merry Christmas" themed cookie decorating class at Piecewise Coffee Co in Cayce on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. In this 2-hour class, Kim will teach you how to decorate five cookies with royal icing. No experience is necessary! Boxes will be provided for you to safely transport your treats home to share (or not to share -- it's up to you!)
You are provided with all the supplies needed to make the themed set of cookies as shown here. Techniques taught in this class include, but are not limited to, outlining and flooding, basic stenciling, adding texture with brushes and special tips, and tracing text with icing.
You will practice basic piping and flooding techniques and will go home with five beautifully decorated themed cookies (as shown) PLUS...
- Personalized name tag cookie
- Royal Icing recipe
- Roll-out sugar cookie recipe
HURRY! LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group discounts or private events.
Some Additional Info:
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. If you cannot make the event after purchase, you may transfer the ticket to someone else for this event only.
- Event is for individuals 8+, and for paying participants only (no guests please). No sharing. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket.
- Refreshments are not provided; however, you are welcome to bring a beverage or snack for yourself or to share with your table.
- Please direct any questions to Kim Atwood at email@example.com